At some point in our lives it may happen to us that we do not feel powerless to move forward since we believe that nothing we do is right and no matter how hard we try we all go wrong, what better than some verses of encouragement and biblical encouragement to give us strength to move forward, here you will find the best.
verses of encouragement
In our lives we can be presented with difficult situations that totally discourage us and the desire to continue battling to overcome these obstacles that come our way is sometimes threatened since our feelings are the strength to continue since everything we do is not He sees no result and because we make an effort we cannot get out of that abyss where we can find ourselves.
But what better than a few words of encouragement reflected in the bible to give us encouragement and see us clearly that not everything is lost and so that we have the feeling that things are going very well, we must have the full assurance that God our heavenly father is working in us .
No matter how difficult the situation we are experiencing, we should not be distressed and lose faith because, Almighty God never abandons his children and leaves them helpless, he is always with us accompanying us, giving them help and strength, God is love, he is goodness and it is mercy that is why we should not have or be distressed before adversity since he will always hold us firmly to achieve victory, who knows his divine word have no doubt of his love and kindness.
In all the battles and struggles that we can face in difficult times that life puts us, we need someone to be our pillar and ground pole to remind us that not everything is lost no matter how black we see the day to day, and that better that our heavenly father gives us encouragement for our daily battles, it is for this reason that we are going to know a series of biblical verses that will help us to meditate and never lose faith and hope that all our battles from day to day they have a solution.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11: Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as you have been doing.
- Isaiah 40:31: But those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength; they will fly like eagles: they will run and not tire, they will walk and not tire.
- Isaiah 43:2: When you cross the waters, I will be with you; when you cross the rivers, their waters will not cover you; when you walk through fire, you will not be burned or scorched by the flames.
- Joshua 1:9: I have already commanded you: Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
- Deuteronomy 31:8: The Lord himself will go before you and be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid or discouraged.
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-4: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the merciful Father and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations so that with the same comfort that we have received from God, we too can comfort to all who suffer.
- Matthew 11:28: Come to me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58: Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm and unshaken, always progressing in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
- Psalms 121:1-2: To the mountains I lift up my eyes; Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, creator of heaven and earth.
- Hebrews 10:24-25: Let us care for one another, in order to stimulate one another to love and good deeds. Let us not stop meeting together, as some are wont to do, but let us encourage one another, and all the more so now that we see that day drawing near.
- Psalms 32: 8: The Lord says: “I will instruct you, I will show you the way you should go; I will give you advice and watch over you.”
- Psalms 31:24: Take heart and take courage, all who hope in the Lord.
- John 16:33: I have told you these things so that in me you may find peace. In this world you will face afflictions, but take heart! I have overcome the world.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13: Stay alert; stand firm in the faith; be brave and strong.
- Proverbs 14:23: Every effort has its reward, but remaining only in words leads to poverty.
- Psalms 23:4: Even if I go through dark valleys, I fear no danger because you are by my side; your shepherd’s rod comforts me.
- Isaiah 43:4: In exchange for you I will give men; In exchange for your life I will deliver towns! Because I love you and you are in my eyes precious and worthy of honor.
- John 14:27: Peace I leave with you; I give you my peace. I do not give it to you as the world does. Do not be distressed or cowered
- 2 Corinthians 4:17: For the light and ephemeral sufferings that we now suffer produce an eternal glory that is worth far more than all suffering.
- Romans 8:31: What shall we say in the face of this? If God is for us, who can be against us?
- Romans 15:5: May the God who gives encouragement and perseverance grant you to live together in harmony, according to the example of Christ Jesus.
- Psalms 90:17: May the favor of the Lord our God be upon us. He confirms in us the work of our hands; yes, he confirms the work of our hands.
- Romans 15:2: Each one must please his neighbor for his own good, in order to build him up.
- Luke 12:6-7: Aren’t five sparrows sold for two pennies? However, God does not forget any of them. So it is with you: even the hairs on his head are numbered. Do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
- 2 Corinthians 8:12: For if you do it willingly, what you give is well received according to what you have, and not according to what you do not have.
- 2 Corinthians 4:16: Therefore we do not lose heart. On the contrary, although we are wearing out on the outside, on the inside we are renewing ourselves day after day.
- Isaiah 51:12: It is I myself who comforts you. Who are you, who fears men, mere mortals, who are nothing but grass?
- Revelation 7:16-17: They will no longer hunger or thirst. They will not be brought down by the sun or any scorching heat. For the Lamb that is on the throne will shepherd them and guide them to fountains of living water; and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
- Colossians 2:2: I want you to know this so that you will take heart, stay united in love, and have all the richness that comes from conviction and understanding. In this way they will know the mystery of God, that is, Christ.
- Romans 1:11-12: I long to see you to impart some spiritual gift to you that will strengthen you; rather, so that we encourage each other with the faith we share.
- 2 Corinthians 1:5: For just as we abundantly shared in the sufferings of Christ, so also through him we have abundant comfort.
Verses of encouragement for difficult times
Life will always be giving us challenges that are a little difficult to overcome but that are not always impossible to do, of course many times these challenges no longer have a reverse and we end up losing the battle before it; a very serious financial crisis, the death of a loved one or a serious illness, are some of these remains that life presents us with and they totally destroy us but even if we lose the battle the war still and from the hand of God our Lord who always He accompanies us, guides us and helps us to get out of this abyss in which we find ourselves submerged and move forward.
We are going to know below a series of biblical verses where God through his word gives us encouragement to move forward and in this way gives us strength and comforts us in the face of all the difficult situations we are experiencing, since at some point we need consolation , in support of a word of encouragement that encourages us to move forward every day and not give up in the face of life’s adversities, which is why our beloved father who died on the cross for all of us leaves us these words:
- Hebrews 4:14-16: “Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect was tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with confidence, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
- John 14:26-27: But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Peace I leave you, my peace I give you; I do not give it to you as the world gives it. Not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13: “No temptation has overtaken you that is not human; but faithful is God, who will not let you be tempted more than you can resist, but he will also provide a way out with the temptation, so that you can endure.
- Luke 22:31-32: “The Lord also said: Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has asked you to sift you like wheat; but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail; and you, once returned, confirm your brothers.
- Jeremiah 32:27: Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; Is there something that is difficult for me?”
- Psalms 46:1-3: God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth be moved, and the mountains be carried into the heart of the sea; Although its waters roar and are troubled, and the mountains tremble because of its surge.”
- 1 Peter 1:6-7: “In which you rejoice, although now for a little while, if need be, you may have to be afflicted by various trials, so that your faith, much more precious than gold, may be tested. , which though perishable is tested by fire, may be found to praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.”
- 1 Corinthians 4:17-18: “For this momentary light tribulation produces in us an ever more excellent and eternal weight of glory; for things that are seen are temporary, but things that are not seen are eternal.
Verses of encouragement for women
Our faith can often be threatened by adversities that life presents us, it can happen to us that we truly question whether God is working in us correctly and that he abandoned us in the face of the battle we are fighting today.
But we must always keep in mind that this is not the case. God never abandons his children and leaves them to their fate, even if we are going through a very difficult time, let us never forget that our father is there to support us and always help us at the foot of the canyon with us. Ours is the words of encouragement that he left reflected in the bible to women within verses which we are going to know some of below.
- 1 Peter 3:3-4: “It is not your fancy hair, gold jewelry, or fine clothing that should make you beautiful. No, your beauty must come from within, the beauty of a gentle and calm spirit. That beauty will never go away and is worth a lot to God.”
- Proverbs 31:25: “She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.”
- Joshua 1:9: Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
- Psalm 139: 13-16: You made all the delicate and internal parts of my body and united me in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
- Prov. 11-16: A kind woman earns respect, but ruthless men only gain wealth”
Emilly Stefan The Fear lab was an American author of young adult novels, most known for her fantasy series, Age of the Seventh Sun.