There is nothing more sacred than biblical verses, which is why if you are looking for birthday verses, here we will describe several that can help you and which you can dedicate to that special person on their birthday and give them your blessing. through these verses.
The biblical texts for birthdays are very beautiful sacred phrases that do not leave a great learning of life since they leave us great messages that are written in the bible. In general, the biblical texts are defined as phrases or fragments that are found within the bible. and that they are used respectively to explain a context of a biblical verse so that you can learn more about the passages of the bible and what is the message that he wants to convey to us.
Turning years means a new learning since we have one more year of life to continue our long way and have new experiences that can all be very pleasant, although there may be some exceptions for this since sometimes we live moments that are not our total Pleasure, another year of life is synonymous with many more doors to knock on and open to achieve success, new trips, people to meet and above all live many new and good experiences alongside all our loved ones.
What better birthday gift for someone than to dedicate a card where you can see verses for birthdays that are extracted from the Bible and that through it we want to leave a beautiful message to that special person for us who is having a birthday, since we know that it is an important date for that person and beyond the material gifts, what better way to show our unconditional love towards that person than wishing him the best through biblical texts, Below we will find a series of beautiful birthday verses that can help you for what you are looking for:
- Numbers 6:24-26: The Lord bless you and keep you; the lord make his face shine upon you, and have
mercy on you; the LORD lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.’”
- James 1:17: Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the father of lights, with
whom there is no change or turning shadow.
- Zephaniah 3:17: The Lord your God is in your midst, victorious warrior; he will rejoice over you with gladness, in his love he will be silent, he will rejoice over you with songs of
- Genesis 40:20: And it came to pass on the third day, (which was) the day of Pharaoh’s birthday, (he) made a feast for all his servants, and raised up the head of the chief cupbearer and the head of the chief steward. bakers in the midst of their servants.
- 3 John 1:2: Dear brother, I pray that you will do well in all your affairs and enjoy good health, as well as prosper spiritually.
- Psalms 16:11: You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in your presence, and with eternal happiness at your right hand.
- Isaiah 46:4: Even in old age, when they already comb gray hair, I will be the same, I will support them. I made you, and I will take care of you; I will sustain them and deliver them.
- Proverbs 2:3-4: If you call on intelligence and ask for discernment; if you look for it like silver, like a hidden treasure.
- Habakkuk 3:2: Lord, I have heard of your fame; Your deeds, Lord, amaze me.
- Realize them again in our days, make them known in our time; in your anger, remember your mercy.
- Psalms 20:1-5: “May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble. May the name of the God of Jacob lift you up. May from the sanctuary send you help, and from Zion sustain you. May he remember all your offerings, and find your burnt offering acceptable. May he grant you the desire of your heart, and fulfill all your desires. We will sing with joy for your victory, and in the name of our God we will raise a flag. May the Lord fulfill all your requests.”
- Psalms 27:4: “One thing have I required of the LORD, this will I seek: That I be in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.”
- Psalms 65:11: “You fill the year with blessings, your clouds pour abundance.”
- Psalms 71:6: “By you I have been nurtured from the womb; From the entrails of my mother you were the one who took me out; My praise will always be yours.”
- Psalms 90:12: “So teach us to number our days, That we may bring wisdom to our hearts.
- Psalms 91:9-12: “For you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, the Most High, your habitation. No evil will befall you, nor plague will come near your abode. For he will command his angels about you, to guard you in all your ways. In his hands they will carry you, so that your foot does not stumble on a stone.”
- Psalms 118:24: “This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.
- Psalms 139: 13,14 “You, Lord, shaped my insides; you formed me in my mother’s womb! I praise you because your works are formidable, because everything you do is wonderful. Of this I am fully convinced.
- Isaiah 43:1-3 “And now thus says the Lord, who created you, Jacob, who formed you, Israel: Fear not, I have rescued you, I call you by name and you are mine. If you cross the waters I am with you, if you pass through rivers you will not sink; if you step on embers you will not burn, the flame will not burn you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your savior.”
- Ecclesiastes 11:9 “Rejoice now that you are young. Let yourself be carried away by what your eyes see and what your heart desires, but do not forget that one day God will call you to account for everything you do.
Bible verses for birthday Bible Reina Valera
- Psalm 139:13-15: “Because you formed my bowels; You made me in my mother’s womb. I will praise you; because formidable, marvelous are your works; I am amazed, and my soul knows it very well. My body was not hidden from you, Well, I was formed in secret, And interwoven in the depths of the earth.
- Psalm 22:10: “I was cast upon you before I was born; From my mother’s womb, you are my God.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18: Do not be anxious about anything, but let your requests be made known to God in all prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4:6-7: And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart; and you shall repeat them to your children, and you shall speak of them when you are at home, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you get up.
- 1 Corinthians 1:3-7: Because you are still carnal; for there being jealousy, strife, and dissension among you, are you not carnal, and walk like men? Because saying the one: I certainly belong to Pablo; and the other: I am from Apollos, are you not carnal?
Biblical phrases for a mother on her birthday
- Proverbs 31:29: “There are many good women, but you are the best of all.”
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7: “To have love is to know how to endure; it is being kind; it is not to be envious, nor to be boastful, nor proud, nor rude, nor selfish; it is not getting angry or holding a grudge; it is not to rejoice in injustices, but in the truth. To have love is to suffer everything, believe everything, expect everything, endure everything.”
- Proverbs 31:30: “Charms are a lie, beauty is but illusion, but the woman who honors the Lord is praiseworthy.
- 1 Peter 3:3-4: “Beauty does not depend on appearances, but on what is in the heart. So, be calm and kind people. This beauty never disappears, and it is precious before God. Psalms 127:3-5
Behold, children are an inheritance from the Lord; Thing of esteem the fruit of the womb. As arrows in the hand of the brave, So are the children of youth. Blessed is the man who filled his quiver with them; He will not be embarrassed when he talks to the enemies at the gate.
- Genesis 22:17: I will surely bless you, and I will multiply your offspring as the stars in the sky and as the sand that is on the seashore; and your offspring will possess the gates of her enemies.
- Proverbs 9:11 “For by me your days will be increased, and years of life will be added to you.”
- Psalms 20:2-4: “May God grant you whatever you ask with all your heart, and make whatever you think to do come true.”
- Psalms 91:11 “God himself will tell his angels to watch over us everywhere.”
- Psalm 18.2.: Congratulations on this very special birthday day, how good it is to know that God is your protector, your place of refuge, your liberator, your God, the rock that protects you, your shield, the power that saves you, your highest hiding place.
- Romans 15:13 : May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace who believe in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Proverbs 3:3-4: May love and truth never leave you: Always wear them around your neck and write them in the book of your heart. You will have the favor of God.
- 2 Timothy 2:1-2: So you, my son, be strengthened by the grace that we have in Christ Jesus. What you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses, entrust to trustworthy believers, who in turn are qualified to teach others.
- Psalms 103:8: This is the prayer to the God of my life: that by day the Lord send his love, and at night his song and accompany you.
- Luke 10:27: Your love is better than life; therefore my lips will praise you. I will bless you as long as I live, and raising my hands I will invoke you.
Emilly Stefan The Fear lab was an American author of young adult novels, most known for her fantasy series, Age of the Seventh Sun.