Biblical love quotes are very special and beautiful, there is no better demonstration of the sea for someone that you dedicate biblical quotes that they may like, but also fill their soul with peace and tranquility. If you are thinking of dedicating one in the next post we will describe some very beautiful ones.
biblical love quotes
All human beings yearn to love, but also to find someone who corresponds to our feelings since we all have the need to feel love and the purest, because just as God is love, we can also be.
The phrase God love is very common, it can be said that it is one of the most used biblical phrases or quotes in the sacred book. The bible is constantly telling us about the love that God feels for us since this is pure and infinite, love can be defined as a fascinating feeling that the human being feels and expresses.
Next we are going to describe the most relevant and important love quotes, these quotes can help us dedicate someone to whom we love a lot or also to express what we are feeling:
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-5: Do everything with love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:14: In the morning let me know of your great love, because I have put my trust in you|Show me the path I must follow, because I lift up my soul to you.
- Psalms 143:8: Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which is the perfect bond.
- Colossians 3:14: May love and truth never leave you: always wear them around your neck and write them in the book of your heart. You will have the favor of God and you will have a good reputation among the people.
- Proverbs 3:3-4: And we have come to know and believe that God loves us. God is love. He who remains in love remains in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16: Always humble and kind, patient, tolerant of one another in love.
- Ephesians 4:2: We love God because he first loved us.
- 1 John 4:19: Now therefore these three virtues remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13: Above all, love one another deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
- 1 Peter 4:8: Love must be sincere. Hate evil; hold on to the good.
- Romans 12:9: I ask that, through the Spirit and with the power that comes from his glorious riches, he will strengthen you in the secret of your being, so that by faith Christ may dwell in your hearts. And I ask that, rooted and grounded in love.
- Ephesians 3:16-17: If I have the gift of prophecy and understand all mysteries and have all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but lack love, I am nothing.
- 1 Corinthians 13:2: And this is my commandment, that you love one another, as I have loved you.
- John 15:12: Can a mother forget her suckling child, and stop loving the child she has given birth to? Even if she forgets it, I won’t forget you! Engraved I carry you in the palms of my hands; I always have your walls present.
- Isaiah 49:15-16: Love one another with brotherly love, respecting and honoring each other.
- Romans 12:10: May the Lord lead you to love as God loves, and to persevere as Christ persevered.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:5: Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy. He purified her, washing her with water through her word.
- Ephesians 5:25-26: No one has ever seen God, but if we love one another, God remains among us, and his love has been fully manifested among us.
- 1 John 4:12: If anyone says, “I love God,” but hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.
- John 15:13: In exchange for you I will give men; In exchange for your life I will give up towns! Because I love you and you are in my eyes, precious and worthy of honor.
- Isaiah 43:4: Yet, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no human mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.”
- 1 Corinthians 2:9: See what great love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God! And we are! The world does not know us, precisely because it did not know him.
- 1 John 3:1: Have no outstanding debts with anyone, except to love one another. In fact, whoever loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.
- 1 John 4:18: Engrave me as a seal on your heart; take me as a mark on your arm. Strong is love, like death, and tenacious passion, like the grave. As a divine flame it is the burning fire of love.
- Song of Songs, 1:13: My beloved is to me as a bag of myrrh
- Song of Songs, 7:6: unbreakable as death; passion, inflexible as the grave.
- Songs, 1:16: How beautiful you are, my love, how beautiful you are!
- Proverbs 10:12: For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither things present nor things to come, neither powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation , will be able to separate us from the love that God has shown us in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Romans 8:38-39: Rather, by living the truth in love, we will grow up to be in all things like the one who is the head, that is, Christ.
- Mark 12:30: The great love of the Lord never ends, and his compassion is never exhausted. Every morning his goodness is renewed; Very great is his fidelity!
- Lamentations 3:22-23: I love the Lord because he hears my pleading voice.
Because he inclines his ear to me, I will call on him all my life.
- Psalms 116:1-2: If I speak in human and angelic tongues, but have no love, I am but a resounding metal or a rattling cymbal.
- 1 Corinthians 13:1: Indeed, “Whoever wants to love life and enjoy happy days,
let him refrain his tongue from speaking evil and his lips from uttering deceit; let him turn from evil and do good; may he seek peace and follow it.”
- 1 Corinthians 10:24: For his anger lasts only a moment, but his kindness lasts a lifetime. If there is crying at night, in the morning there will be shouts of joy.
- 2 Timothy 1:7: Let no one look down on you because you are young. On the contrary, that believers see in you an example to follow in the way of speaking, in conduct, and in love, faith and purity.
- John 15:10: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Blessed is he who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in his commandments.
- Psalms 112:1: May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
- Galatians 5:6: Though the mountains shift and the hills quake, my faithful love for you will not change,
nor my covenant of peace waver, says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
- Isaiah 54:10: Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. He excuses everything, believes everything, expects everything, supports everything.
- Matthew 22:39: In Christ Jesus it is of no use to be or not to be circumcised; what counts is faith acting through love.
Biblical love quotes as a couple
- 1 John 4:21: And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must also love his partner.
- 1 Thessalonians 3:12: May the Lord make you grow to love each other more and more, and everyone, just as we love you.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7: “Love is patient and kind; he is not envious or boastful, he is not puffed up; does not do anything improper; he is not selfish or irritated; he is not spiteful; does not rejoice at injustice, but joins in the joy of truth. He suffers everything, believes everything, expects everything, supports everything”.
- 1Cor 7:3-4: “The husband fulfills the conjugal duty to the wife, and likewise the wife to the husband. The woman does not have power over her own body, but her husband does; nor does the husband have power over her own body, but the wife.”
- Deuteronomy 24:5: “Do not send a newly married man to war, nor impose any other duty on him. He will have a whole year off to tend to his house and make the woman he took as his wife happy.
- Hebrews 13:4: “Let all have a high regard for marriage and conjugal fidelity, for God will judge adulterers and all who commit sexual immorality.”
- 1 Corinthians 7:14: “For an unbelieving husband is sanctified through his wife; and the woman who is not a believer is sanctified through her believing husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy.”
- Mk 10:11-12: “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her; and if a woman divorces her husband and marries another, she also commits adultery.”
- Ephesians 5:25-26: Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy. He purified her, washing her with water through her word.
- Leviticus 19:17-18: Do not harbor secret hatred against your brother, but frankly rebuke your neighbor so that you do not suffer the consequences of his sin. Do not be vindictive with your neighbor, nor hold a grudge against him. He loves your neighbor as yourself. I am the lord.
- Ephesians, 5:28-29: Husbands must love their wives as their own body. He who loves his wife, he loves himself. Because no one hates his own body, but she feeds and cares for him, as Christ does the church, because she is his body.
- Romans 12:10: Love one another with brotherly love, respecting and honoring each other.
Biblical quotes about love for God
- Psalms 103:8: This is the prayer to the God of my life: that by day the Lord sends his love, and by night his song accompanies me.
- Psalms 42:8: You, instead, man of God, flee from all that, and strive to follow justice, piety, faith, love, constancy and humility.
- 1 Timothy 6:11: Instead, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control. There is no law that condemns these things.
- Galatians 5:22-23: And lead a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
- 1 John 3:11: Precisely for this reason, strive to add virtue to your faith; to his virtue, understanding; to understanding, self-control; to self-control, constancy; to constancy, devotion to God; to devotion to God, brotherly affection; and to brotherly affection, love.
- 2 Peter 1:5-7: Keep loving one another brotherly. Do not forget to practice hospitality, because thanks to it some, without knowing it, entertained angels.
- Hebrews 13:1-2: In response the man quoted: —“Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your being, with all your strength and with all your mind”, and: “Love your neighbor as a yourself.”
- Luke 10:27: Your love is better than life; therefore my lips will praise you.
I will bless you as long as I live, and raising my hands I will invoke you.
- 1 John 2:15: Who is he that loves me? He who makes my commandments his own and obeys them. And whoever loves me, my Father will love him, and I will also love him and manifest myself to him.
- John 14:21: But God, who is rich in mercy, out of his great love for us, made us alive with Christ, even when we were dead in sins. By grace you have been saved!
- Ephesians 2:4-5: Dear 2 Corinthians 13:11 Brothers, let us love one another, for love comes from God, and everyone who loves is born of him and knows him.
- Psalms 103:13: For the commandments that say, “Do not commit adultery,” “Do not kill,” “Do not steal,” “Do not covet,” and all the other commandments, are summed up in this precept: “Love your neighbor as to yourself.”
- 2 Corinthians 13:11: The love of Christ compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, so that those who live may no longer live for themselves, but for the one who died for them and was resurrected.
Hello! Let me enthusiastically introduce myself as a dedicated blogger fueled by an intense passion for meticulously crafting insightful and well-researched blogs. My mission revolves around providing you, dear readers, with a veritable treasure trove of invaluable information.