The phrases of trust in God will end up convincing you of his existence, power and protection, if you are one of those people who still doubt his presence, after reading this article you will be convinced that there is an Almighty and omnipresent God.
Phrases of Trust in God
If you are one of those people who remembers the presence of God only in moments of difficulty and sorrow, this article is addressed to you, in which you will find the phrases that will allow you to recognize his existence. We will also leave testimonies that will serve to certify his power and mercy.
There are many phrases that will serve as encouragement, you should not feel that you are alone and neither do you feel that for not being a consistent person with the word of God He has forgotten you, on the contrary, he is closer to you, because he is aware and knows that it is you who most needs his presence.
If difficulty and sadness brought you to this blog, you are in the right place, we are here to guide you, to help you recognize the existence of a Father full of love and wise words that help us lead a better life.
You will see that after reading you will feel more relieved, the frustrations will dissipate and you will begin to find solutions where before you only saw problems, all this is the hand of God that guides you and gives you the opportunity to get closer and also forgives all your sins .
In this first sentence you will find the strength to move forward and face any difficulty: In the face of your misfortune, pray to God, then get up and fight with all your might, because you will no longer be alone.
- We were born of love and hope, God gave them to us and don’t let anyone take it away from you, if you want keep it secret in the depths of your heart, now that you have it there in a safe place, take care of it from unbelievers and pessimists, feed it with your dreams, until the day you decide to let it out.
- You don’t ask yourself every day why you don’t believe in God? Like not believing in the one who gives you this morning a new opportunity and gives you the desire to fight to keep looking for your dreams.
- Do you feel alone and helpless? The Lord is your rock, your fortress and savior. He is your shield, his power saves you and keeps you safe.
- Life is a gift from God, with every sunrise he blesses you. Amen
- By believing in God you live with less fear and more courage. Less tears and more Faith.
- “When some things in your life go wrong, thank God for the things that are still going right.”
Always in the words of God you will find joy and advice that will help you solve and face situations that you consider adverse. You must close your ears to discouragement, you must stop listening to the one who tells you don’t fight, don’t try. God tells you: don’t give up I’m by your side, trust me.
When you manage to stop hearing those voices that make you fear, that do not allow you to recognize your strength and have confidence in yourself, you will begin to hear the voice of God, you will know that there will be problems but you will also be sure that you will not face them alone.
Always remember that when sadness comes to our lives, God is our joy. God is my security and my strength. Do what you have to do and let God do his part, his times are different but perfect, you should not worry, you just have to keep hope.
You must have trust, many times we trust people and they betray us, that will never happen if you trust God. In difficult times trust God, in times of joy remember that you trusted God.
Do not be sorry for crying, crying is also a way of praying when our words do not flow, have faith that each one of them will be heard and you will have an answer, trust in God. Faith is the most powerful weapon you can have, you just have to learn to use it, it makes us have peace because we know that God will never fail us. (See also: Prayer of Faith to accept Christ )
- You feel that only bad comes to you, check your heart, perhaps it is full of anguish and not of faith. With faith God will hear your plans.
- You want to be happy, so remember that it is in what you can give and not in what you want to receive.
- Many times they stop trusting God because they forget that it is his will and not ours, his plans and not yours. By understanding and trusting God, life will be joyful.
- Do not see the doors that people close, just look at the doors that God opens for you, cross them and trust God.
- Everything you can’t solve, leave it in God’s hands, trusting is believing.
- When we trust in God, we are sure that we will know how to recognize the solution, because God gives us courage and wisdom to face and overcome them.
- When you wake up ask God to guide you and don’t let go of his hand.
- When you trust in God you can fill your loved ones with blessings. May everything good find you today, hug you very tight and stay with you and God’s blessing be with you.
Confidence can refer to different approaches, situations or things. We can talk about having confidence in ourselves, we can also refer to having confidence that a project is developed as we propose it, it can also be referred to the trust felt by someone.
Confidence is a quality that has a positive impact on our lives and on society. Having self-confidence allows us to develop successfully in many areas, allows us to achieve our goals and overcome difficulties. This type of trust is nourished by our experiences and is strengthened over time.
Trust is individual and varies from person to person, however, trust also has a spiritual connotation, having faith and hope is also trusting, therefore, trust is also born on what we do not directly control.
This is how we come to develop trust in God, because we give him everything that we cannot control directly. When we develop relationships based on trust, these are strong and solid relationships over time. People who are believers base their faith on an unquestionable trust in God and his designs.
We can then establish faith, hope, certainty as synonyms of trust. Confidence, then, is based on the certainty that we feel that they will not fail us, that they will not abandon us, that they will always protect us and that we will always have an answer to our requests. But we also trust that he will fulfill his word, that he will honor his promises and that is why we blindly trust God.
Our relationship with God is indissoluble because it is based on trust. When we trust we know that they are faithful, sincere, loyal to us and this fills us with joy, our spiritual relationship with God is then one of trust.
It is without a doubt one of the most important values and we must develop it and transmit it to our family, to our community, in our ministry. This will allow us to grow, evolve and develop in God’s purpose.
Below we will leave some phrases that will allow us to relate more closely to the trust that we must nurture and maintain in our Father God Almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
- Looking through the eyes of God will give us the confidence that we are on the right path.
- There is no greater love than God’s, he gives us his trust and gives us security.
- Those who trust in God with their hearts, only they will hear his voice.
These phrases of trust in God will help you to be optimistic, to think positively, they will strengthen your faith and your hope will be strengthened. Read them carefully and appropriate them, repeat them, teach them to your children and you will see how your life will be serene and full of peace. (See also: Evening Prayer to the Holy Spirit )
- If you follow God, he will see in you a good son, he will fill you with wisdom and make you someone you did not know.
- I am doing the difficult and I know that with God I am going to achieve the impossible, because with God nothing is impossible.
- When you allow God to be with you, it doesn’t matter who is against you.
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and not in your own understanding. Acknowledge him in all your ways, and he will make your paths smooth.”
- The trust I have in God dissipates all fears.
- When I feel that my strength is exhausted, I put all my trust in God that they will be renewed and I will be able to conclude, because he hears me. Since we trust God listens to us, we can be sure that we already have what we asked for.
- When you feel that everything is lost, that is when you should have the most trust in God.
When we hear the word of God, faith increases, we are built up in our spiritual lives and we grow with God. It is important to always have his word at hand to keep us focused on his purpose. We must have confidence in God at all times, he is our daily sustenance, it is convenient to learn to depend on him, that our relationship be constant.
When we trust in God and leave everything to his will, our lives are light, we are at peace. Psalms 91:1-2 “Surely I will say to the Lord You are my refuge and my stronghold, my God in whom you must trust.” God is our strength.
Psalms 121:3 “It is not possible for him to let your foot falter, he who keeps you cannot sleep.” By trusting in God we are sure to be protected and He will not allow anything bad to happen to us.
Psalms 143:8 “In the morning make me hear your loving-kindness, for in you I have put my trust, Make me know the way to walk, for I have lifted up my soul to you.” The trust we place in our Lord is listened to, so we ask for his guidance.
Psalms 145:18 “God is close to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth” As long as we trust in God and depend on him, he will be close to us.
In Isaiah 43:2 “In case you pass through the waters I will certainly be with you, and through the rivers they will not overwhelm you. In case you walk through the fire you will not burn, nor will the flame itself scorch you. God tells us that he will be in times of difficulty, when we feel fear he will not abandon us, it is a promise and he is a sacred word.
1 John 5:14 “Furthermore, if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we are asking, we know that we must have the things asked for because we have asked him.” He reminds us of his word that we can approach him to ask because we will be heard and our requests granted.
James 1:6 “But let him continue to ask with faith without doubting anything because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven by the wind and thrown from one side to another.” When we stop trusting God it is not pleasing in his eyes.
2 Corinthians 5:7 “For we walk by faith, not by sight.” It is clearly a call to have confidence without the need to see it, it is through faith that we will be recognized.
Matthew 6:26 “Watch carefully the birds in the sky, because they do not sow, nor reap, nor gather in barns, nevertheless your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren’t you worth more than them? Dependence before God is based on our trust.
Proverbs 29:25 “Trembling before men is what spreads a snare, but he who trusts in God will be protected.” It is human to feel fear, even fear of ourselves and the harm that others can do to us, but the trust we have in God will protect us from all danger and evil that threatens us. (See also: Prayer for the United Family )
There will be no times of anguish and restlessness if we have our trust in God, he has control of our entire lives, it is we who insist on having different plans, at that moment we begin to despair, it is then the precise moment to put everything back in your hands.
Completely remove doubt from your heart and soul, when you feel that it is approaching you, direct a prayer to God “I know that you hear me, my Lord, how could I pray if you do not trust that you hear me, my God?” Make your request and You will see his mercy.
We had promised to leave testimonies of those who trusted the word of God, because in the reading of the sacred word we will find testimonies of many who never doubted God. Abel is one of the first testimonies of trust in God and that is why he offered a greater sacrifice than Cain’s, God considered him fair, and accepted his offerings. Enoch trusted God so instead of dying, God took him from this world and no one found him again.
Noah trusted the word of God, he told him things that he could not see, but he obeyed and built the ark and saved his family, by trusting in God he received his blessings. Abraham trusted God and although his wife Sarah could not conceive children and he was already a very old man, God gave him the miracle of having a son.
Moses’ parents trusted God and even though there were orders to kill all the Israelite children, Moses lived. The Israelites trusted God and crossed the Sea of Reeds walking on dry land.
God is full of joy with all these people, because they trusted him and although you think you did not receive what was promised, God has a better plan, in which we are included, our trust in God will make them and us perfect.