God’s promises are always fulfilled since he is not capable of lying to his children for it in this opportunity, in this post you will find the biblical promises for women. You will be able to know each of these promises that God made to women and what they consist of, do not stop reading the post, it will be of your total interest.
Biblical promises for women
There are various biblical promises that God made to women in this section promises to discover each one of them and that they are treated, first we will begin by describing what a promise is. The word promise comes from the Hebrew Omer which means saying, on the other hand from the Greek it derives from the word epangelia and on the other hand it means; to proclaim or announce a commitment to do something that will become a promise in its entirety.
Within the bible there are various amounts of promises for all their children in general, but specifically there are a few beautiful biblical promises for women who are faithful believers of their words. Each one of these promises written in the Bible generates all the confidence that they have the eternal life that God promised them, before the world began and something that we must always keep in mind is that God does not lie.
According to data that can be collected from the gospel, it was possible to clarify that God included some women within his group of followers and disciples, in the same way it is important to highlight God gave women a treatment of freedom so that none of them felt obligated for the freedom with which he proceeded in his dealings with them without feeling bound by the laws of legal purity or impurity, when it came to helping a needy woman.
It is also important to remember and highlight some biblical facts of God towards women, then we are going to discover some that are very relevant and interesting and that can be observed in the gospel:
- Jesus arrives in order to proclaim the good and new news for the poor and the oppressed and among them were many women (Lk. 4, 18).
- When the Samaritan woman needed him, God had no qualms about speaking in public and also advising and instructing (Jn. 4,27).
- He allowed her to touch the cloak that she wore for the bleeding woman without any problem despite the state of impurity in which she found herself (Mk. 5, 25-34).
- One Saturday he was in charge of curing a woman who was completely bent over once the flame was healed; “daughter of Abraham” (Lk. 13, 10-16).
- Jesus managed to prevent an adulterous woman from being stoned, just as each of her accusers demanded, then he managed to get her stoned, he went with the woman and dedicated some nice words of encouragement and trust (Jn. 8, 3-11)
- He healed Peter’s mother-in-law and took her by the hand (Mk. 1, 29-31)
- Jesus lets a woman named Betania anoint him on his head with a perfume that was a cost in Simon’s house and also deeply defends the action that the woman carried out towards him (Mk. 14, 3-9).
God and his promises
As already mentioned within the bible there are large amounts of biblical promises for women that God made them and each of these promises can leave us breathless and fill us with strength when we feel that we have lost the battle and read each of these words that God fathers made us comforts us and gives us energy to move forward. Next, we are going to describe each of these promises that God left us and that in total are 10:
- And they will fight against you, but they will not defeat you; for I am with you, saith the Lord, to deliver you Jeremiah 1:19
- Those who know your name will trust in you, because you, O LORD, did not forsake those who sought you. Psalms 9:10
- But the Lord your God you will serve, and he will bless your bread and your waters; and I will remove all sickness from your midst. Exodus 23:25
- Therefore, I tell you that whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it, and it will come to you. Mark 11:24
- Acknowledge him in all your ways, and he will straighten your paths. Proverbs 3:6
- In my anguish I called on the Lord, and cried out to my God. He heard my voice from his temple, and my cry came before him, to his ears. Psalms 18:6
- Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart be encouraged; Yes, wait on Jehovah. Psalms 27:14
- What you learned and received and heard and saw in me, this do; and the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:9
- Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7
- For he will command his angels over you, to guard you in all your ways. Psalms 91:11
Biblical promises for Christian women
The woman within God’s plan has managed to occupy an extremely important role, since he includes them within each of those plans in order to fulfill each of the purposes that God has for women. Through each of our Lord’s words, I can clarify each of the promises that he addressed to those women who were devoted to him.
Within the divine plan of our Lord Jesus Christ there was always the intervention of women, therefore God with the power to only leave his son on earth so that he could proceed to preach his word and give the best example. However, he also leaves the woman to be his support and in this way to conceive his only child.
One of the first promises that God makes to Christian women is that he will be holding, guarding and caring for them at all times, he knows the fundamental role that women play in the world and he recognizes that women depend largely on the path that he will continue to care for his servants and the good of all his children, which is why in his promises he always makes it clear that he will accompany us and support us at all times, especially in difficult times.
In Matthew 9:23 Jesus says that if you believe, everything will be possible, in this way, a world of possibilities opens up to you with this promise.
In Isaiah 41:13 we find this powerful promise that says that it is God himself who takes you
All women, including Christians, are fighters who are always ready to attend to any situation that comes their way, especially difficult times. Most women work outside the home and when they arrive, they continue with the work to understand each of your loved ones. In the case of Christian women, in addition to all the work they do on a daily basis, they also attend to the duties and services they have with the church, another of the promises that God leaves to all Christian women is to give us breaks.
God from his hand invites all women not to be afraid, since he helps us find the beautiful beautiful promise in Isaiah 41:13. It is enough to continue, to fill us with courage and strength and continue with our beautiful mission.
A promise of God for Christian women is to listen to us, how many times have we felt that we are alone that nobody listens to us, that we speak with the wind. We have felt this way simply because we forgot that God promised to listen to us always.