When it comes to a prayer for the health of a loved one, it should be noted that a wide variety of prayers can be found, which are implemented when a family member is affected by a health problem.
During these situations, maximum support and the presence of God are required to intercede in your life and improve your health. That is why, in this article, we are going to offer you a prayer for the health of a loved one and much more information.
Prayer to ask for the health of a loved one
Health represents one of the most important and delicate factors that each human being presents, with which we can come to deal in many daily circumstances of our lives, be it any of these situations, it can represent a great risk that can affect not only our staff, but the health of a family member or a loved one.
In addition to that, in these situations it is very common for people to turn to God, since he will be the only one capable of saving that person from an illness, so it is of great importance not to forget his presence in our lives.
By reciting a prayer for the health of a loved one, the person will be able to send their best vibes and their prayers to God, so that whatever the factor causing the state of health of a loved one, God can reduce it until the person can enjoy a healthy state of health as soon as possible.
Since, as we all know, God is the only source of divided power that is capable of mitigating any disease, as long as the person who requests it has the necessary faith.
What is the purpose of this sentence?
The prayer that we will show you here to ask for the health of a loved one, will allow you to implore God, so that he can intercede in the state of health of that person who is sick or when some factor affects his state of health.
It is important to keep in mind that there are no limits to the scope and achievement of those who wish to ask through this prayer, regardless of the complication that the person is presenting.
This means that it can be used in any health situation in which you find yourself. To better explain all the possibilities that this prayer for the health of a loved one is capable of achieving, here are some uses that can be implemented for this prayer:
To protect a loved one against possible illnesses : For those people who consider that one of their relatives or a loved one could be in a state of health that is susceptible to any possible illness.
Therefore, the prayer that we will see below can be implemented to ask for the health of a loved one, since God is not only in charge of healing the sick, but also protects us from any evil that may affect us.
In this case, we should always pray and ask for the protection of ourselves and our loved ones, since there are certain diseases such as cancer, which are always latent, waiting to detonate at the right time.
For the healing of terminal illnesses: God is well known and respected for being a miraculous being, and through this prayer to ask for the health of a loved one, it is implemented to achieve the granting of a miracle to heal any complication.
In the case of terminal illnesses, they represent cases in which it is generally very common to ask God for help, so that one can face those difficult and decisive moments that are experienced in the face of a terminal illness.
This prayer is also implemented when you want to treat certain processes to guarantee the improvement of a loved one, in which they can be totally unmotivated, this being one of the main most common factors that develop in the face of a chronic or terminal illness.
In either of these two situations, it is important to maintain faith and good thoughts, in addition to permanent communication with God.
Prayer for the health of a loved one
Now that we know some of the most important and relevant factors of this prayer to ask for the health of a loved one, it is time to start with this prayer to God for your loved one, so the prayer to ask for a loved one is what we will see next:
Holy Father, you who are the only one who knows the heart of each one of us, and you are not indifferent to the prayers you receive, only you will be able to understand the anguish that parents present in the face of any disease that may affect the health of some of their children, as you will also be the only one capable of understanding the suffering that the relatives of a person who is suffering from an illness go through, today I bless you, I praise you and I ask you to listen to my prayers.
Today I come to present you, totally repentant and humiliated by all the faults, to ask you, my Lord, that by your mercy you grant total healing to our loved one, who is going through such difficult times (here we must mention the name of that person for whom healing is being requested and eliminate all evil that is harming him at that moment) Almighty God, you who want all your children to be able to enjoy abundant life, a state of quality health and the general well-being, put your hands, strengthen and heal our loved one, who is suffering from this hard and difficult disease.
I beg you, by your infinite mercy, since you are the only being who knows him more than me, since you were responsible and in charge of his creation and you love him as he is. I beg you to pass your healing hands over him, so that he feels total relief and a comfortable peace and tranquility and can heal the moment your will is done. Lord look with love and tenderness at this body, which was the result of your beautiful and immense creation, made by your loving hands, look at its weaknesses and illnesses, you who are full of mercy, pass your hand through each of its organs and give him health.
Precious Father Beloved and respected, go around this person bringing healing and free his body from everything that burdens him thanks to the presence of this disease, give strength to his bones, his muscles, his skin, and provide relief to his body that is totally in pain from this disease, carrying it with your resplendent light. I give you my infinite thanks because I know that it is done, in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.
My almighty God, intercede for the health of (Here the name of the person must be pronounced) I beg you to place your hands on his mantle, May your miracle be present and always in his life, So that it never exists again suffering or pain in their state of health. Chase away all evil that may affect and grant yourself well-being and healing, Allow your lungs to breathe the air you have provided, May your presence never be lacking in his health and his life.
My almighty God, intercede for the health of (Here the name of the person must be pronounced) Reduce and eliminate the suffering of that person with your healing hands, Touch him and allow him the calm and tranquility that his body needs, Let him vent his sorrow and his pain on your mantle. Give him health and do not let the disease defeat him, For in your hands I entrust his life, May it be your will that can heal and allow the healing of his health.
My almighty god, intercede for the health of (Here the name of the person must be pronounced) There is no better remedy than your presence, your love and your word, in this way I beg you to be his savior, I I ask for health and life for my loved one, and no more pain and suffering in his heart. Join us in this important and very difficult moment to face, Give yourself protection when you need it, And give him all the necessary care when his body and soul require it. Under your will and greatness, I beg you Amen.
God a divine being to cure the disease
The prayer to ask for the health of a loved one, is one of the main resources implemented to treat and ask for the healing of an illness, it can be implemented anywhere and at any time, as long as you have faith in your health. effectiveness.
Being this the one indicated to accompany a family member or a loved one with this prayer, the person or third parties can also be invited to pray in company, so that God can intercept their state of health.
It is advisable to pray this prayer daily, in addition to always thinking about that loved one and how you would like to see him again. Therefore, it will be necessary and very important to keep in prayer in your day to day life, in addition to integrating other family members who also want a speedy recovery and thus obtain results as soon as possible.
Psalms to pray for the health of the sick
Now that we know the prayer to ask for the health of a loved one, it is important to mention that the Bible has a large number of psalms that offer the encouragement and support necessary to face such complicated moments.
So if you have ever read or observed the book of psalms, you will know that these are ancient scriptures and prayers that praise God, so they are very effective when implemented with a lot of faith and hope.
Although if you have read them, it is very likely that some of these are familiar to you or surely you have already implemented them to pass past tests.
This is why the psalms are a powerful source of hope and comfort for those who are going through an illness, some of these psalms are the ones we will see below:
- Psalm 18 : “In my distress I called on the Lord; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; My scream came before him, in his ears.”
- Psalm 23 : “The Lord is my shepherd and I will not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me to the still waters. He he restores my soul; he leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; because you are with me; your rod and your staff comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup spills Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
- Psalm 46 : “God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.”
- Psalm 68 : “Praise the Lord, who bears our burdens day by day; He is the God who saves us.”
- Psalm 91 : “He will cover you with his wings; you will be safe in his care; His faithfulness will protect and defend you.”
- Psalm 121 : “I lift my eyes to the mountains, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip; the one who takes care of you will not sleep; he who watches over Israel will not sleep. The Lord watches over you: the Lord is your shadow and he is at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will protect you from all harm, he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forever.”
- Psalm 138 : “You answered me when I called you; With your strength you strengthened me. Praying for the sick with divine scriptures is a wonderful way to focus on his promises and provision. You can pray these biblical psalms out loud to pray for your illness and that of your loved ones.”
Biblical quotes to ask for the health of a loved one
In addition to psalms, you can also find a long list of biblical quotes that offer comfort and support to those relatives who find themselves in distressing situations. In addition to contributing to the healing of nurses when they are recited with faith and hope. Some of these biblical quotes for the healing of the sick are:
- So Jesus healed many people who were sick, and cast out many demons. But since the demons knew who he was, he did not allow them to speak. – Mark 1:34
- Jesus told the woman, “Now you are well because of your faith. May God give you peace! You are healed and you will suffer no more.”- Mark 5:34
- “Lord, help!” they cried in their troubles, and he saved them from their distress. He sent word from him and healed them, snatching them from the door of death. – Psalm 107: 19-20
- Jesus saw the great crowd when he got out of the boat and had compassion on them and healed their sick. – Matthew 14:14
- But what can I say? Because he himself sent this disease. I will now humbly walk through my years because of this anguish I have felt. Lord, your discipline is good, because it leads to life and health. You restore my health and allow me to live! – Isaiah 38:15-16
- But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was flogged so we could be healed. – Isaiah 53:5
- May all that I am praise the Lord; May I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. – Psalm 103: 2-3
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in everything you do, and he will show you which way to go. Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil. Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones. – Proverbs 3:5-8
- The Lord takes care of them when they are sick and restores them to health. – Psalm 41:3
- He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. – Psalm 147:2
- “I will restore your health and heal your wounds,” says the Lord. – Jeremiah 30:17
- They begged him to let the sick man touch at least the fringe of his robe, and all who touched him were healed. – Matthew 14:36
- Have mercy on me, Lord, because I am weak. Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony. -Psalm 6:2
- “I am the Lord who heals you.” – Exodus 15:26
- O Lord, if you heal me, I will be truly healed; If you save me, I will be truly saved. My praises go to you alone! – Jeremiah 17:14
- “Such a prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will heal you. And if you have committed any sin, you will be forgiven. – James 5:15
To conclude, it could be said that the prayer to ask for the health of a loved one is totally practical and simple, that it does not require more than conviction, faith and hope to be able to achieve that miracle requested of God. We hope that this information has been of great use to you and to your complete satisfaction.
Emilly Stefan The Fear lab was an American author of young adult novels, most known for her fantasy series, Age of the Seventh Sun.